- Responsible for end-to-end HR related matters in Shopee warehouse and Shopee Express entity.
- Liaising with various stakeholders to plan and execute onboarding programs and offboarding for new and departing employees.
- Monitoring employee’s attendance record, performance and disciplinary issues
- Ensure compliance to local employment regulations and company’s policies.
- Overseeing employee welfare related matters i.e., warehouse office facilities and pantry item replenishments amongst other tasks.
- Responsible in driving warehouse-centric employee engagement initiatives and activities.
- Performing all HR related ad-hoc duties from time to time or as per assigned.
- Holds a Diploma or Degree in HR or other relevant disciplines.
- At least 2 years of related HR working experiences.
- Prior experience in warehouse or logistics sector is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Malaysia’s employment legal regulations
- Strong language proficiency in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Assertive personality and able to multi-task efficiently and effectively.
- Highly detail-oriented and meticulous.
- Able to work in fast-paced and dynamic environment.