The Business Development and Partnerships teams at Shopee are dynamic and energetic. The teams are always looking to acquire business opportunities to drive Shopee to be the No. 1 e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Brazil. The aim of the Business Development and Partnership teams is to provide Shopee’s buyers with a wide variety of product listings at the best prices.
- Collaborate closely with BR category team leads to obtain key insights and identify new integrating opportunities in the market
- Negotiate with and acquire key brands and merchants to partner with Shopee via different business models
- Focus on implementation of new Marketplace partners, contract, interface with systems and platform integration, assistance in registering items on the website (relationship with the Seller and integrating companies).
- Interface between the areas, understanding the needs and expectations of the partner.
- Identify functional / product gaps and initiate projects to improve
- Construction of strategic projects, with the ultimate goal of improving business indicators.
- Close monitoring of all external Shopee partners.
- Integration between business skills and planning skills.
- Development of commercial actions aimed at leveraging partnerships.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Advanced or Fluent English (to be tested during interview)
- Relevant work experience in seller acquisition, B2B sales or retail is a plus
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and growth-charged environment
- Both junior and senior applicants are welcome (we'll discuss the level of seniority based on your previous experience)
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, come to make history with us. Apply now!