- Provides support to different departments in carrying out various departmental engagement initiatives (i.e. team Building activities, town halls).
- Provides administrative and logistical support (i.e. ingress, egress) for company-wide events.
- Understands the needs and requirements of different departments to provide relevant advice to engage their respective team members.
- Coordinates with different vendors regarding events and team building requirements and make sure that the quotations, purchase orders, and billing requirements are in place.
- Processes purchase requests and other pre-event requirements for departmental team building and company-wide events.
- Handles the Pulse Check survey (employee engagement survey) from data gathering, generation, reporting, and presentation.
- Works closely with other HR Teams to ensure that issues raised through the engagement survey are being acknowledged and addressed.
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in any field with at least 2 years of relevant experience in managing employee engagement activities
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills (i.e. vlookup, sumifs, if-functions) is required
- Knowledgeable in Gsuite functionalities (i.e. mail merge) is an advantage
- Basic knowledge in Finance, Billing, PR/PO process is an advantage
- Has prior experience in handling reports and comfortable in analysing data