- Ensures audit plan is executed properly and sufficient audit evidence and documentation is obtained to support audit findings.
- Performs audit work, including plan preparation and workpapers.
- Prepares reports highlighting issues and providing recommendations.
- Monitors open issues and ensure implementation of recommended internal control measures.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Internal Audit
- 2 years Audit experience in banking or public accounting is highly desired
- Possess general knowledge, skills and competencies on accounting principles and/or regulations related to Banking industry
- Experience in Operational Audit/ Bank Branch Audit is preferable
- Ability to prepare and interpret audit information and to institute regulatory policy, procedure and/or operational corrections and business improvements
- Passion for doing impactful work, accountability for actions, full initiative, and integrity that places honesty above all else
- Detail-oriented individual and ability to multi-task
- Willingness to learn and grow, self-motivated and result oriented
- Good oral and written communication skills, time management and organizational skills
- Proven team player, have strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (e.g., Excel and PowerPoint)
- Must be available for travel to Branch sites
- Willing to be assigned in Pagsanjan, Laguna