- In charge of inventory, ordering, distribution of food and beverage, utility, medical supplies and other office supplies
- Fulfills employee travel requests and daily shuttle management
- Provides employee support services which include but is not limited to; events assistance, housekeeping, and messengerial, logistics
- Responsible for inventory, ordering deployment and retrieval of employee assets such as mobile phones, mobile pedestals, etc
- Effectively liaises with third party maintenance service providers and vendors such as pest control, landscaping, travel agency, etc
- Create purchase requests and facilitate documentation of receipt of supplies / purchased items
- Responsible for Clinic management and coordination with the Clinic Personnel in terms of health and wellness programs for employees.
- Responsible for creation of endorsement letters and processing of all CPIP related documents for all vendors and suppliers
- Responsible for Manpower Agency management and monitoring of attendance, incentives, performance and manpower deployments on campaign days.
- Graduate of a 4-year course
- With excellent communication and customer service skills
- With advanced knowledge in Google Suites and Microsoft Office especially Google Sheets and MS Excel
- Experienced with visa processing, flight and hotel booking
- Preferably with more than 3 years solid experience in administrative function, fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
- Experience in supporting a large scale company (1000-2000 employees) is preferred