At Shopee Search & Recommendation, we connect users to what they may want at scale. As a pillar of e-commerce discovery experience, every day, our products enable tens of millions of users discover relevant and interesting things among hundreds of millions of products and contents available on Shopee. We’re a passionate, young, and diverse team coming from 10+ countries, committed to creating a convenient, delightful, and intelligent discovery experience for our users.
We’re looking for an experienced candidate to join our Platform team to:
- Own search and recommendation platforms end to end - understand customer journey, design and plan feature builds, lead implementation, manage CxO level stakeholders, and co-create tech solutions.
- Iterate continuously on existing product features and propose new features based on constantly evolving customer needs.
- Use deep customer insights, competitor scan and sharp data analysis to support product decisions, feature prioritizations and roadmap planning.
- Collaborate effectively with key stakeholders from Product, Engineering, Design, Data, and Operations to bring ideas to life.
- 2+ years of experience in Product Management, Business Analysis or Consulting. Platforms related or top tech company experience is a plus.
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related applied quantitative field. MBA is a plus.
- Any of the following knowledge/experiences is prefered:
- Product curation: product labelling systems, product information management, content management system, product quality management systems.
- Data: tracking, data pipeline, data marts, data lakes, data tools and experimentations.
- Have a track record of delivering results in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous, and challenging environment.
- Get-things-done. Be result-oriented, self-starting, and biased towards action. Follow-up on responsibilities independently. Have a strong sense of ownership.
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder management. Able to manage large scale projects across the organization, has good business/interpersonal instincts.
- Good analytical reasoning. Strong logical and critical thinking. Solid qualitative and design thinking.
- Adapt to change quickly. Comfortable with ambiguity. Open to receiving and giving feedback. Willing to try new and unfamiliar things.