- Creating, modifying and/or enhancing existing reports and providing other types of data files as needed.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Maintaining, updating and publishing daily/weekly/monthly WFM-related reports, and other reports as requested
- Provide analysis and recommendations to improve staffing levels and efficiency
- Perform trend analysis and make recommendations if applicable.
- Perform random audit on partner sites contacts
- Take on ad-hoc projects/assignments
- 2 years of experience as data real time monitoring analyst
- Having excellent communication skill in English
- Being able to work independently
- Being flexible and adaptable
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Demonstrate teamwork all the time