- Regularly conduct random checks and provide feedback/ coaching sessions to agents.
- Identify agent's pain-points, and provide suggestions to simplify processes and optimize performance.
- Work closely with team leads and develop staff through ongoing coaching, mentoring and career discussions.
- Build and conduct training classes to provide progressive training and ensure the training schedule is on track.
- Conduct surveys and evaluations to ensure the training materials are effective and the trainees are retaining the information.
- Collect the feedback and follow the improvement fields of agents after each training session.
- Prepare materials, conduct training & monitor the quality of new-hires.
- 2 years platform training/facilitation skills to deliver quality training programs and experience developing and delivering professional development courses
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written).
- Ability to solve problems quickly and independently while working in a fast paced environment
- Intermediate to advanced reporting skills
- Excellent ability to identify and analyse data for trends
- Experience in providing performance feedback
- Excellent time management
- Ability to multitask and perform in constantly changing environment