- Actively engage with customers (shoppers & sellers), local business stakeholders and function leaders for long-term and sustainable product solutions that best suit the Brazilian market;
- Design, implement and launch integrated entire line of product solutions under a fast-paced working environment;
- Manage a small team of product managers and product quality associates;
- Maintain competitiveness and profitability of products by leveraging a deep understanding of the local market;
- Actively collaborate with both regional and local teams to continuously review and improve the current product usability, functionality and performance including feature testing and troubleshooting.
- Bachelor's degree in technology, engineering or business fields with 5+ years of professional experience;
- Previous experience in leading a product team in an agile environment;
- Bilingual in Portuguese and English to work with local and overseas teams. English will be the main working language;
- Ability to coordinate with counterparts in the Asian market;
- Experience in designing, launching and prioritizing product solutions. Marketing features is a plus;
- Self-motivated with ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires autonomy and skills to deal with ambiguity;
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with clear logical thinking;
- Preferably equipped with domain knowledge about Brazilian e-commerce market.