Corporate IT is the backbone of our business. Our team helps the company to develop a competitive advantage through defining our technology objectives, assessing solution options, and devising technical solutions that help us achieve both strategic goals and meet operational requirements. As a part of our team, you’ll help deliver seamless IT experiences and support to our internal employees by providing responsive helpdesk service, stable networks and reliable IT systems.
As a Technical Engineer, you will be part of our Technical team and responsible for corporate network design and governance, system solutioning and architecture, implementation of various technical solutions to meet corporate requirements, and providing technical support in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Analyze requirements and perform network and system solutioning, planning, installation and setup of network and system architecture
- Review new solutions and improve resilience of the current network and system environment
- Plan, deploy and monitor IT solutions to ensure system hardening and network security
- Provide network, server and system operation support, issue isolation, and troubleshooting for incidents
- Produce enterprise-level designs for Active Directory, and perform implementation, enhancement and maintenance
- Proactively maintain Linux infrastructure technology for backend services
- Collaborate with HQ IT operation engineers to plan and execute new projects and conduct technical transfer whenever required
- Maintain detailed technical documentation for team members to review, learn and retrieve relevant information effortlessly
- Continuously work on optimizing existing services and explore new technical solutions to address current and future challenges
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology or a related field preferred
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience operating in a similar role.
- Strong network knowledge and hands-on experience in Palo Alto firewalls, and other network appliances (Cisco CCNA/CCNP is a plus)
- Able to configure and optimize monitoring systems for all network devices and services
- Windows/Linux server administration experience is required
- Rich experience in providing and operating enterprise services such as Active Directory, VPN, Wireless network, NAS, etc.
- Solid experience of configuring and operating VMware and HyperV products
- Initiative, enthusiasm and willingness to learn in a fluid and fast-paced environment
- Has passion for technology and wants to make a difference with technology solutions