- Monitor daily posts on social media to gather performance and determine efficacy for campaign improvement;
- Keep track with social media monitoring to prevent potential crisis and act properly to restrain the negative impacts on brand;
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on performance on social media, especially using data from Instagram, Facebook and TikTok
- Assist the digital influencer's report and analysis to generate insights and learnings for the next campaigns;
- Works closely with cross-functional teams to provide insights and recommendations about digital influencers and social media campaigns;
- Supports additional projects as requested;
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in Analytics, Performance or Online Marketing;
- Highly self-motivated and proactive, can-do attitude.
- Experience with social media analytics with good data visualization skills;
- Knowledge of social media KPIs and native platform analytic tools;
- Experience with Socialbakers and other analytics tools is a plus;
- Passion for all social media and digital influencers;
- Strong Excel skills;
- Google Analytics experience is a plus;
- Experience working with eCommerce is a plus;
If you are able to provide data-driven, actionable insights and recommendations for improving social media engagement and help with Influencers management and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, come to work with us. Apply now!