- Assist with developing and implementing Operational Risk Policies, Risk Procedures and Key Risk Indicators;
- Establish and implement an overall risk management framework for implementing new products and product variations to existing products, new business initiatives/ entities, system and process for the organization, which includes the continuous gap analysis and implementation of process & control design and improvements
- Conduct presentations and workshops in risk identification and migration. Work with the first line of defense to identify, assess, document and regularly review risks of all risk types and coach the business to design and implement controls;
- Perform risk assessment from regulatory developments and industry mandates and communicate the risk vision and objectives to various groups to drive the alignment of risk’s policies or procedures
- Monitor risks against limits and thresholds and work with risk owners/group risk team to resolve them within set timeline;
- Produce respective reports to management and other relevant stakeholders
- Implement the risk incident management process including registration of risk events, managing and delivering risk incident reports for senior management and regulators;
- Constantly develop and maintain risk tools and systems.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from a globally recognized university with good academic credentials
- Possess 6-10 years of relevant hands-on banking or financial services experience,
- Experience in Operational Risk Management or a related role from preferably consumer platform (Banks / NBFIs)
- Familiar with related MAS regulations such as MAS Notices 634, Guidelines on Risk Management Practices, Guideline on Business Continuity Management, Guideline on Outsourcing and other relevant guidance
- Strong project management skills, as well as stakeholder management, coupled with proven track record of managing change
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to details
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Proficiency in another ASEAN language to communicate with local teams is a plus.