- Manage Seller support team.
- Build strategy plans, set KPIs for team members & manage Seller Support Team to meet the monthly, quarterly, and yearly KPIs.
- Drive performance of the team within responsibility on dimensions including commercial performance, seller relationship/ engagement, internal tools and systems, and special projects, etc.
- Monitor functional performance and compare actual achieved vs. planned objectives whilst implementing corrective actions should it be required.
- Create and maintain reports and other relevant content for monthly/quarterly/yearly executive presentations and/or board presentations, and any other presentations as required from time to time
- From 3+ years of experience in Sales/ Business Development with a minimum of 2+ years as Team Lead/Team Manager.
- Have knowledge/ experience in the e-commerce industry is a plus
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent Leadership, Management, Communication, Planning, and Customer service Skill.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good command of English (both speaking and writing)
- Age: 27 - 35