At Shopee Search & Recommendation, we connect users to what they may want at scale. As a pillar of e-commerce discovery experience, every day, our products enable tens of millions of users discover relevant and interesting things among hundreds of millions of products and contents available on Shopee. We’re a passionate, young, and diverse team coming from 10+ countries, committed to creating a convenient, delightful, and intelligent discovery experience for our users.
We’re looking for an experienced candidate who is or has the potential to be an expert in Recommendation to:
- Build comprehensive understanding of Recommendation products on users scenario, business value, technical feasibility, and recommendation strategy.
- Own product end to end from frontend UX to backend strategy.
- Continuously iterate on existing product features or propose new features.
- Use deep user insights and sharp data sense to support product decisions.
- Conduct crucial, top-notch quality customer research and competitor analyses to understand changing consumer needs and business opportunities.
- Collaborate effectively with key stakeholders from Product, Engineering, Design, Data, and Operations to bring ideas to life.
- Participate actively in the roadmapping and prioritization of major R&D components.
- 2+ years of experience in Product Management, Business Analysis or Consulting. Recommendation related or top tech company experience is a plus.
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related applied quantitative field. MBA is a plus.
- Have a track record of delivering results in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous, and challenging environment.
- Get-things-done. Be result-oriented, self-starting, and biased towards action. Follow-up on responsibilities independently and timely. Have a strong sense of ownership.
- Robust analytical reasoning. Strong logical and critical thinking, and solid quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Outstanding design thinking, significant creativity, good business sense and strategies.
- Adaptation. Adapt to change quickly. Comfort with ambiguity. Open to feedback. Willing to try new and unfamiliar things.