- Closely work with and support the regional app performance team in testing , monitoring and reporting app performance issues in Indonesia
- Execute various regular and ad-hoc manual testing on app performance in the local network environment
- Conduct monitoring on regular manual testing results and investigate any irregular results.
- Report irregularities to the regional team in time.
- Collaborate with Indonesia CX team to have clear understanding of user’s feedback on app performance
- Monitor and analyze the weekly Indonesia CX cycle report.
- Identify and report potential issues that need to be investigated
- Bachelor Degree with minimum 2 years working experience in IT field
- An ability to summarize and identify the real issue from a several source of informations
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate information in a simple, logical, and impactful manner
- Good understanding of technology and comfortable with working with technical tools
- Understanding of different type of app performance issues a plus
- Detail oriented and driven with a confident attitude
- Passionate about technology, understand its impact on business and society
- Good command of English Language