We are currently looking for Data Science candidates specialized in Natural Language Processing / Deep Learning to solve a variety of practical challenges in building chatbot. You will work with a friendly and professional team of experts to build end-to-end products that bring value to our business. Including:
- Building customer service chatbot for solving the user's problem. You will explore variety methods to solving use's problems, such as QA chatbot, task chatbot, KBQA, or machine reading comprehension;
- Building the guidance chatbot to help sellers to promote sales;
- Prediction whether the user have met problems when using our product and what is the problem;
- Updating and upgrading the knowledge base of chatbot.
You will need to analyse problems, design solutions, deploy solutions as inference APIs / pipelines, maintain solutions and improve models.
You will have technical discussions with teammates and tech lead to get more help with technical challenges and to share your findings with others. You will also share your project updates, timeline estimation and resource requirements with the Product Manager to ensure on-time deliverables.
- Master, or PhD in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or other relevant fields.
- Two years working experience with a programming language such as Python, Golang.
- At least one year working experience in Natural Language Processing / Deep Learning related fields.
- Basic Natural Language Processing techniques, such as Tokenization, Name Entity Recognition, and Text Classification, etc;
- Familiar with one the NLP tools-suit is preferred, such as spaCy, nltk, and Stanford NLP tools;
- Familiar with the stat-of-the-art deep models such as BERT, GTP and beyond;
- Experience in some of the following domains: language model / text classification / text clustering / summarization generation / intent prediction.
- Familiar with machine translation / knowledge graph / reinforcement learning is a bonus.
- Proficient in Python. Experience in Golang / Scala is a bonus.
- Proficient in TensorFlow. Experience in PyTorch, MxNet is a bonus.
- Familiar with the data analyzing tools such as pandas;
- Experience in using Elastic search and Kibana is a bonus;
- Experience in real-time data processing (such as Flink) is a bonus;
- Experience in TensorFlowServing, MxNet Model Server or TensorRT Inference Server is a bonus.
- Experience in building machine learning pipelines is a bonus.