- Conduct regular monitoring and analysis on the key App performance metrics. Define new metrics and establish the whole process from data acquisition to data analysis/visualization.
- Conduct data analysis and generate reports to provide valuable business and technical insights in App performance.
- Conduct benchmarking of our product with competing products available in the market. Generate reports and analysis on the results.
- Regularly review customer feedback and reviews to collect App performance issues reflected. Perform in-depth root cause analysis on the problem users reported.
- Work closely with the Engineering team to solve identified performance issues and responsible for before and after benchmarking.
- Collaborate closely with cross functional teams to drive solution implementations of App performance products and projects.
- Oversee effective communications with stakeholders about project delivery.
- Take initiatives to implement process improvements and assist in the integration of complex business factors to meet long-term strategic planning objective.
- Bachelor’s degree and above in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent filed with 1-3 years working experience in technical field.
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex business or technical information in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
- Experience in eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs and other documentation.
- Strong analytical skills, understands complex issues, able to identify the root cause, capable of critical thinking and data driven decision making.
- Passionate about technology, understand its impact on business and society.
- Strong ownership and team spirit. Comfortable with ambiguity and change, respond to evolving priorities quickly and systematically.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of verbal and written English and Chinese to work with stakeholders in different countries.