The Regional Warehouse HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) role collaborates with the local Warehouse HSE teams in the seven countries that we operate in ensuring that we maintain top of class HSE standards in all operational facilities in our network.
- Consolidate/ review the existing HSE policies in place across 7 countries.
- Institute and implement a comprehensive regional wide safety program; including scheduled training programs, conduct on-site safety audits in our regional warehouses and setting up of local teams to drive these projects at a local level.
- Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines.
- Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety.
- Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention.
- Investigate accidents or incidents to discover causes and handle worker’s compensation claims.
- Prepare regular HSE reports at a regional level.
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Health, Safety Management, or Environmental Science preferred.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a HSE role.
- Experience in a regional role across SEA markets will be a plus.
- Experience in creating and implementing new policies from scratch will be a plus