This role drives the implementation of programs that aim to attract, measure, develop and manage our Product and Engineering talent pool at Shopee.
We work closely with the Product and Engineering leaders to evaluate the effectiveness of our talent strategies and contribute to the development of overall business goals.
- Design and implement strategies to develop and retain high-performing employees
- Lead, plan and execute robust training programs, succession plans, promotion reviews and other leadership and talent development projects based on business needs
- Identify complex talent challenges in the market/region
- Conduct research and analyze data to generate insights, continuously evaluate initiatives and develop solutions to enhance Product and Engineering talent initiatives
- Build effective relationships within the organization and engage business leaders in developing talent capabilities that align closely with business needs
- Keep abreast with best practices externally and internally, and deliver effective, high-quality talent programs
- Actively understanding the development gaps, and thus influencing and advising senior leaders on effective talent strategy and support critical talent needs
- Work collaboratively with leaders and other departments, including Learning & Organizational Development and HR recruitment
- Bachelor’s Degree from reputable university with at least 4 years of relevant work experience
- Passion for empowering employees to unlock their full potential
- Experience in in-house Talent Management function is a plus
- Experienced in influencing and advising senior leaders and delivering positive outcomes in a plus
- Self-starter with independent decision-making abilities
- Analytical with strong project management, execution and effective communication skills, and able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Team player and resourceful with a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to prioritize effectively across competing demands and maintain responsiveness, business focus, integrity, and sound judgment.