• Media planning and buying across display, video, mobile and social channels, owning elements of planning and execution
• Able to provide analysis of competitive landscape, target digital consumption support, plan development, and reporting
• Monitor trends, tools, opportunities and applications in paid media environments, and appropriately apply that knowledge
• Manage day-to-day communication with key partners. Monitor closely on media optimization by working with related team.
• Report on campaign performance with the ability to distill and curate insights and findings
• Ability to articulate strategy, rationale, and ideas
• Advanced computer knowledge (Microsoft Office)
• Experience with media planning and buying tools, experience in B2B business is a plus.
• Experience working across key digital platforms and technologies, including Social (Facebook, IG, Twitter, Youtube), Search (SEO, SEM), Programmatic, GDN, Website, Direct and others.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, and project management skills