- Responsible for the entire inbound shift
- Manage and monitor the performance of the team
- Ensure all supplier deliveries are received, checked, processed and put away within agreed timelines.
- Provide reports to Inbound Lead as and when requested.
- Produce internal performance reporting in order that throughput, quality and trends can be monitored and assessed.
- Coordinates with stakeholders: VOPs, Inventory, KAMs, etc.
- Escalate issues to senior management within an appropriate time frame.
- Provide warehouse management with end of day / shift handover information
- Ensures 100% accuracy of system information and delivery receipts
- Improves processes and proposes system enhancements
- Checks forecast and manages headcount requirement on a day to day basis
- Have experience in managing a team
- Experienced in warehousing, logistics, b2c business is a plus
- High level of leadership skills and able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Critical thinker and able to provide detailed analysis, trend, identification of root causes, and ability to propose strong and corrective solutions