Reporting to PR lead, you will be responsible for
- Responsible to design and drive the PR stratergy
- Manage and co-ordinate with PR Reg/ internal team for press release, press release distribution, press conference, media event, management interview, coverage report, post report and other activities that related to media
- Reinforce long-term relationship with top tier media and working closely with media advertising dept
- Maximize both quality and quantity of PR articles
- Enhance the number of corporate information, Brand partnership news, CSR angles.
- Run consumer products campaign, work closely with commercial team for product launch.
- Organize media invitation, press conference, creating press release, distributing press release.
- Plan, execute and evaluate campaigns with event organizer for marketing or brand building
- Handle media response and actively tracking alert/ coordinate with another team/ solve crisis ticket
- Create & handle corporate content/ MD interview and presentation
- Build and organize CSR project
- Manage the workflow and budget allocation
- Monitor tasks of PR such as communication implementation, campaign deployment, campaign clipping report, monitoring payment process with accountant and every other administration task.
- Monitor and ensure that the coverage meets the set forth KPI both in terms of coverage quantity and quality
- At least 3 years’ experience in PR
- A creative mind and adept at content creation for the various PR channels
- Problem-solving skills and ability to manage multiple priorities effectively and efficiently
- Proven track record of corporate and relationship management (both internal and external)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
- Bachelor & degree required