What You Will Learn:
- Support the team with data-driven business development initiatives.
- Work with the team to develop data-driven recommendations to improve buyer experience.
- Work with the team to apply quantitative analysis tools and techniques to understand and influence seller and buyer behavior.
- Work closely with local teams to understand current business processes, suggest data-driven improvements and transfer best-practices across countries.
- Will require quite a bit of QC tasks, which is a sizable portion of BD tasks
- Analyse recommendations produced by machine learning and give an analysis based on these checking.
- Conduct user acceptance tests (UAT)s and perform regular checks on whether the bugs are fixed.
- Create seller education decks to prepare sellers on the upcoming projects.
What We Look For:
- Currently studying in a recognized university
- Strong attention to detail, data driven
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Affinity for critical thinking, problem-solvig and hands-on execution
- Good team player and with a can-do attitude
- Has passion for the e-commerce industry
- Willing to work in a fast-paced startup environment solving real life business issues
- Please state your availability clearly in the comments section (Start date, End date, part-time or full-time)
- Full-time interns preferred (3-12 months)
- Students who can commit part-time, minimally 3 working days a week, are also welcome to apply