- Develop systems and features to help Customer Service function in contact rate reduction, service efficiency improvement, and service quality management (e.g. customer service performance dashboard, chat solution)
- Actively engage with business owners to understand business goals and feature requirements
- Understand business scenarios and pain points in customer service functions, organize business objectives and requirements into Business Requirement Documents (BRD)
- Manage product specs creation process and obtain sign-off from key stakeholders. Ensure the comprehensive and accurate information flow across business side, product management teams, designers, and engineering teams.
- Manage complex, cross-functional products and oversee the solution delivery process (requirement gathering, development, UAT, Go Live). Make sure the solution delivered solves business problems and meets the timeline.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, from a reputable educational institution
- Fresh Graduates and experienced hires are welcomed
- Excellent communication, analytical, logical thinking, problem-solving, and writing skills
- Ability to deep dive into business scenarios and understand real pain points faced by business and users
- Ability to think through all possible and edge scenarios when designing solutions, and discuss with Business/Tech team on treatment of edge cases
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and manage timelines and priorities effectively
- Experiences in Customer Service function, CRM systems, or Product Management is a plus
- Ability to speak and work in Chinese to effectively communicate with counterparts in China office is a plus
- Data skills like SQL or Python is a plus