Looking for a person who has a passion for Paid Search implementation with a strong background in research trending keywords, and copywriting.
Drive results by analyzing and optimizing Search Engine Marketing (SEM) accounts across Google Ads. Conduct profitability analysis at the keyword, category level, optimize ads text testing, and drive profitable expansion for accounts in an environment that is not budget constrained.
- Mine campaign keywords and write effective ad copies.
- Ability to convey proper writing tone and style according to industry and market needs.
- Trending and evergreen topics research and convey it to content strategy and creation.
- Conduct recurring daily & weekly & monthly SEM tasks (i.e. Keyword Research, Ad Testing, etc..)
- Develop and implement test reports showing results on campaigns, keywords, ad text, and landing pages.
- Maintain all aspects of paid search, including campaigns and ad groups to generate keyword lists.
- Develop proposals by estimating search traffic, CPCs.
- Gather and share competitive insights from targeted competitors.
- 1-2 years of experience in Paid Search execution and digital analytics.
- Strong analytical skills: You are able to quickly understand data and use it to influence decision making.
- Expertise in paid media platforms: Google Ads, Keyword research tools.
- Problem solving and agility: You thrive in an environment where there is no playbook for success. You can adapt to different tasks and shift priorities as needed. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are energized by doing work that hasn’t been done before.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in Business, Marketing, Economics.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing principles such as bidding automation, conversion funnels, website optimization, trending keyword, and audience segmentation.