- Oversee and analyze overall data pattern to identify scam/fraud, in order to prevent and minimize the possibility of potential scam/fraud to happen.
- Understand fraudulent users behavior and able to map out strategies to counter fraud.
- Conduct comprehensive risk analysis with various methods to identify potential high risk and produce prevention plan.
- Liaise with internal teams if need for further investigations.
- Candidate must have bachelor's degree from reputable university, open for all major.
- Candidate must have minimum 2-years experience in fraud with strong mastery and knowledge in investigation processes from eCommerce or digital platform companies.
- Possess good analytical thinking, problem-solving, detail-oriented, and communication skills.
- Demonstrate good and positive attitude.