- Leading merchant onboarding teams such as inventory management, training, Know Your Merchant, etc.
- Overseeing, improving and standardizing sales operations and processes of sales teams to maximize the efficiency of the team
- Coordinating with all related parties, such as QA, Customer Service, Finance and Legal, to implement sales operations effectively and efficiently
- Manage sales operations team and ensure that the team consistently meets or exceeds daily performance metrics.
- Work closely with Business Development teams to ensure smooth onboarding of merchants and partners to facilitate easy working relationships
- Serve as the main point of contact for merchant onboarding issues and relevant businesses.
- Bachelor degree or higher in any related fields.
- Minimum 4 years' experience with client management, sales operations, or relevant areas; experience working in E-Commerce business or Payments is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel
- Excellence in Communication skills
- Fast learner and able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Driven and motivated
- Good team player, positive attitude and eager to learn
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills at all times