- Responsible for checking, reviewing and processing staff claims in accordance with company policy.
- Monitoring outstanding advances and follow up with related user for settlement advances.
- Review long aging items to ensure no long aging items remains unsettled
- Posting journal entries into accounting systems.
- Involve in the monthly financial close process, including ensuring all costs incurred are properly recorded.
- Prepare any other ad-hoc data request
- Graduate from university majoring in Economic/Accountant is a must.
- Have finance/accounting intern or finance/accounting work experience is a plus.
- Detailed-oriented person.
- Able to work in fast paced environment and handle large volume of transactions.
- Proficient use of Microsoft office programs