- Financial Planning: Work closely with budget owners to support the annual, quarterly and monthly budget process. Perform analysis on prior years/quarters/months spending.
- Financial Forecasting: Build forecasts using historic trends plus commercial input from business functions. Perform the monthly analysis and discuss the forecast with the related budget owners. Control of the monthly spending versus expected forecast.
- Act as financial/commercial business partner to business functions and senior management
- Provide guidance and options for improved financial performance to business functions
- Multiple pieces of ad hoc analysis to support various marketing initiatives
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable local or overseas university
- Have 3+ years of experience in FP&A, business partnering or finance strategy
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, able to break down problems, draw insights from data and make recommendations to business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have experience building strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels within the business
- Advanced knowledge of Excel required
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
- Having SQL and data analysis experience is a big plus
- Organized, demonstrate skills in prioritization & ability to multi-task
- Desire to work with ambiguity and passion for problem solving