- Main in-charge for preparation of tax returns, including corporate Income Tax, Value Added Tax, Foreign Contractor Withholding Tax, and Transfer pricing documentation.
- Assist line manager carry out tax projects to improve tax compliance, reduce tax risk and substance tax position;
- Timely provides supports on finance events as final statutory audit, tax audit or any other activities that not anticipated;
- Support on preparing tax corespondence and related documents to tax or related authorities in case seeking advices or appealing, where required;
- Review all kind of contract & relevant supporting documents from tax perspective to ensure compliance with both internal & external policies;
- Review all kind of promotion registration form and tracking the promotion compliance from tax perspective;
- Timely address tax concerns of other business team, where required;
- Keeps up to date with changing tax laws, analyses the implication and timely consult to management;
- Other tasks assigned by manager.
- 3+ years of experience in Big4 or other professional firm
- In-house tax experience is a plus.
- Bachelor Degree majoring in Accounting, Finance, Economics, etc.
- Fluent in English writing and speaking
- Eager-to-learn attitude and ability to work under pressure