- Analyze with the basis of 5C on the creditworthiness/credit score with high accuracy, speed, and strong integrity.
- Provide evaluation or perspective in regards to risk mitigation for the 5C aspect.
- Provide recommendations to bank official management (pemutus bank) in the commercial credit application decision-process.
- Must have a minimum bachelor's degree from a reputable university, preferably with a background in Finance/Accounting/Management/Economics.
- 2-years prior experience in credit division from preferably the conventional banking industry with specialty in handling commercial & corporate stakeholders (from companies to business people).
- Experienced and knowledgeable in general bank operations.
- Strong verbal and written communication and negotiation skills, able to converse in an English-speaking environment.
- Strong knowledge in BI, OJK, and related policies and legislation on the bank business industry.
- Strong skills in analyzing financial reports (balance, loss/profitability, and financial ratios).
- Strong skills and usage of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.