- Manage the team to meet customer service targets and KPIs and take appropriate actions (breach adherence, arranging for overtime, etc.) to manage request volume
- Participate in all front-line activities with customer-centric approach, i.e. managing questions through calls, chats, and emails, escalating concerns to other departments, and ensuring follow-ups to provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within time limits
- Monitor and improve the team performance in terms of productivity, process adherence, customer satisfaction, schedule adherence, employee satisfaction and development, communication procedure adherence, attrition and absenteeism
- Drive process improvement by conducting periodic individual coaching and feedback sessions that focus on improving customer satisfaction, employee communication and technical skills.
- Communicate relevant performance indicators to management through frequent reports
- Coordinate amongst the team and build relationships. Manage the team effectively and become a successful coordinator between the assigned team and internal and external customers
- Perform other similar and related duties as required or directed
- 2-3 years of experience of people management, preferably in a contact center or Customer Service setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English/Filipino
- Customer-centric, and working knowledge of Customer Service reporting tools and techniques
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Working knowledge of Customer Service reporting tools and techniques.
- Must have people management experience.