- Build and establish strong ongoing relations with customers within assigned portfolio.
- Manage customers’ repayment obligations and motivate timely repayments through outbound collections & recovery calls.
- Proactively achieve/ exceed assigned targets whilst complying with collections methodologies and policies by the company and regulatory bodies.
- Focal point for customer enquiries relating to repayment on overdue accounts and product offerings.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting in accordance to the set targets & KPIs.
- At least 2 years of working experience in a collections background. Prior exposure to banking/fintech is a plus.
- Possess at minimum a Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent in both written and verbal communication in English and Malay. Fluency in Mandarin is a plus.
- Experience in eCommerce is a plus.