- Execute key decisions with direct impact on cross border handover, costing, operational excellence, strategic partners and last mile logistics performance.
- Evaluate logistics projects for cost optimization, competitive service, and continuous improvement initiatives by running cost benefit and forecasting analysis.
- Drive end-to-end integration of new 3PLs and negotiate competitive rate and SLAs.
- Develop and maintain KPIs for each operational process, showing performance against budget or target, explaining variances and trending changes.
- Engage all related stakeholders to balance shortfalls in 3PL invoice checks, continuous improvement on SOPs within Logistics to manage claims (damages, losses, and SLA breaches.
- Key focal point for planning and execution of process optimization exercises with regional office.
- At least 5 years of working experience in management consulting. Prior exposure to supply chain is a plus.
- A degree or masters from a recognizable university.
- Excellent in both written and verbal communication in English and Mandarin.
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in eCommerce is a plus.