- Sourcing management (mainly responsible for system use and daily operation requirements and concerns).
- Perform fundamental inventory analytics to support buying decision.
- Monitoring product availability & stock allocation to ensure saving delivery cost and lead-time
- Preparation of Purchase Orders based on approved Requisitions and selected supplier
- Coordination with suppliers to ensure firmed orders are delivered in full and on time and error free.
- Coordination with Buying team and Warehouse to arrange goods arrival information
- Manage supplier contracts and relationships. Identify and resolve supplier performance issues.
- Guide internal team through Sourcing process and support them in using Purchase management system.
- Other projects as assigned & Ad-hoc requests from team lead
- Degree from related fields i.e. business, procurement, supply chain, etc.
- Good at English and MS Office (Excel)
- Good attitude and willing to learn
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical/communication skills and comfort of working 50% via phone
- Experience in procurement/purchasing for marketing, logistics, warehouse,… is prefer.