- Manage existing key seller programmes and projects, including monitoring performance and executing continuous improvements to the programmes.
- Able to lead new projects, including developing project plans and communicate effectively across multiple involved internal and external stakeholders to align on scope, timelines, and expectations.
- Manage BD performance management initiatives as part of governing the entire seller management framework.
- Leverage data to target users more effectively to track engagement within the platform.
- Conduct analysis and execute projects aimed at improving overall adoption and eventually profitability of seller management programmes and projects.
- Work closely with internal teams (e.g.: marketing, business development, business intelligence) to implement and coordinate execution of projects.
- Other ad hoc tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field is required.
- 2-5 years of working experience in a strategy/management consulting/startup/e- Commerce roles are preferred.
- Structured, logical thinking and problem-solving skills at all times.
- Solid analytical abilities and strong business acumen is required.
- Able to prioritize tasks and cope with tight deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products & Google Suites
- Good team player, positive attitude, and eager to learn.