- Conceptualize, develop and execute marketing campaigns
- Lead, oversee, and drive team members in campaign planning & execution.
- Collaborate and coordinate across multiple teams and departments
- Ensure smooth and timely execution of campaigns
- Perform regular analysis of campaign performance and metrics to report on campaign performance
- Generate new ideas and drive continual optimization of marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree from recognized university.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in campaign, strategy, or product marketing.
- Experienced in leading a campaign team for campaign planning and execution.
- Excellent command of English.
- High attention to detail and strongly meticulous.
- Strong project management and execution abilities.
- Ability to be creative operationally and strategically.
- Strong work ethics and performance-driven.
- Reliable and good team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment.