- Train and manage a team of Key Account Managers to help grow and manage your portfolio of merchants.
- Align brand investment via Joint Business Planning.
- Develop and execute sales and marketing strategies to drive GMV and profit.
- Secure new product launches, sponsorship and exclusive mechanics each month/quarter.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure operational excellence and effective tracking is carried out for continuous improvement.
- Negotiate with brands and sellers to secure short-term investments needed to deliver monthly sales.
- Study market landscape shift to segment and prioritise resources for long-term growth plans.
- Min 5 years of work experience either in FMCG or e-commerce industry.
- Driven, motivated and target oriented.
- Logical thinking and strong problem solving skills.
- Superb business acumen with a desire to manage your own business.
- Experienced with business development, sales, or account management; experience in e-commerce is a plus.
- Proficiency in English are preferred.