Shopee Express is Shopee's in-house logistics arm. We commit our services in 6 SEA markets (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and Philippines), reaching millions of sellers/merchants/users.
You will be part of a small team to simplify logistics shipping services through technology, drive the process re-engineering to be more efficient and smarter.
- We are looking for talents who have the desire to understand the logistics system for e-commerce parcel delivery, cutting-edge product features to effectively support the end-to-end process of large-scale logistics network operations. Communicate and work closely with the Shopee Express operation team to iron out the most critical pain points of managing service, cost and compliance via innovative product solution.
- Digitalize the logistics operation activities (first mile pickup, sort, linehaul, delivery, return and etc.) and automate the decision-making process engine with solid understanding of business rules and constraints in the best interest of process efficiency improvement, customer experience enhancement and service governance.
- Align and evaluate business requirements, feasibility, value and business impact of the feature requests, to layout and design the system process flow in the core modules of the last mile logistics operations management system and deliver a comprehensive Business Requirement Document (BRD).
- Drive seamless data integration in the product design with upstream and downstream systems in the coherent manner so as to support the backbone of Artificial Intelligence (AI) factory evolution.
- Strategize and prioritize product features requests with agile mindset, based on the data analysis of value and impact, development resource planning, and pipeline management.
- Prepare User Acceptance Test (UAT) scenarios, coordinate the testing and live release.
- Train internal users on the new functionalities and drive the operational implementation and adoption.
- Take the ownership of features throughout the product lifecycle, tracking KPIs, and propose further improvements with subsequent iterations.
- Preferred but not restricted to Degree in Business (Operations Management), Industrial System Engineering, Computer Science, and other Engineering degrees.
- Experience in B2B product management is a plus.
- Experience in supply chain management is a plus, especially in operation management i.e. logistics, warehouses.
- Data skills like SQL, Python is a plus.
- Ability to collaborate with different teams and manage timeline and priorities effectively.
- Excellent communication, analytical, logical thinking, problem-solving, and writing skills.
- Self-driven mentality with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced working environment.
- Strong ownership, bias towards actions, get things done independently.
- Agile mindset and willingness to adapt to change to meet business goals.