- Plan and coordinate office refit / renovation projects
- Effectively maintain buildings and continually reduce defects
- Increase operational effectiveness & efficiency of buildings and infrastructure
- Managing vendors to ensure issues are being solved within the SLA
- Negotiate and maintain facilities service contracts
- Develop and oversee all Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Liaise with building management to ensure service quality and compliance on Environment Health Safety (EHS) matters at building infrastructure level
- Emergency call support and site attendance as required
- Flag and escalate business risks, in a timely manner, with complete details and suggested solutions to client.
- Generate monthly operations reporting which includes but not limited to office running costs, office maintenance, seating reports etc.
- Oversees event management set up and coordination
- Has a bachelor degree in facilities management or other relevant disciplines
- Preferably at least 3-6 year of experience in facilities management within the industry for more than 1,200 end users
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills for internal and external stakeholder management
- Ability to work independently, problem solve and drive decision making in a rapidly expanding and fast paced environment
- Proficient in Google Suite especially Gsheets