- Responsible for manage a team of over 10 designers;
- Plan and organize requests/tasks, distribute them amongst the team and ensure deliveries are on time;
- Align with Stakeholders inside and outside the Marketing team to ensure delivery of campaigns;
- Help develop company design guidelines for all assets and ensure the brand guidelines are being used correctly on all placements and communications;
- Responsible for adapting designs to improve performance, ensuring clean and simple communications;
- Train and develop team members, ensuring that they have the necessary hard and personal skills to complete the tasks and to keep motivated and focused.
What do we expect from you?
- Graduation as a Graphic Designer or related fields;
- Strong experience as a graphic designer;
- Experience in leading and managing design team in a corporate environment;
- Very well organized and with ability to communicate effectively in multi-functional team;
- Excellent command in English both speaking and writing;
- Open-minded and detailed oriented;
- Highly self-motivated and proactive, can-do attitude;
- Advanced English in writing and communication;
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator and After effects.
What would highlight you?
- Previous experience in the eCommerce industry is a plus.
If you are able to create an exceptional graphic design blend and use several elements to create a visually arresting piece and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, come to work with us. Apply now!