Games is the common language that connects people, from the classics like “Pac-Man” to the latest hit “Fall Guys”, there’s a game for everyone. Here at Shopee, we strongly believe that our Shopee Users should have the best experience on our platform, and games play a big part in that.
We are looking for someone who is passionate in the operations of games in order to connect and delight our players. As part of the Shopee Games team, you will have the opportunity to bring fun to our players while ensuring that sustainable healthy growth.
- Drive design decisions by understanding deeply about players and business needs.
- Analyse and develop deep understanding of performance levers to drive efficiencies for the games business.
- Propose and recommend innovative ideas in order to drive key metrics.
- Brainstorm and plan new interesting events in order to continually engage our players.
- Conduct and spearhead crucial, top-notch quality market research and competitor analyses to build a solid product roadmap.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our Engineering and Marketing teams to execute compelling, insightful and strategic initiatives driving positive commercial outcomes.
- You have a great passion for games, have the desire to understand the casual market and you’ll need to know what makes a good game.
- Bachelor Degree or above, from a reputable education institution.
- Experience in User Centric Design and shaped casual games as a Game Designer or similar
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure, fast-paced, growth-charged environment
- Ability to adapt to an agile environment
- Demonstrate strong ability to translate data to actionable insights
- Strong logical and critical thinking, solid quantitative and decision-making skills.
- Independent problem solver with strong sense of ownership and customer focus.
- Effective communicator with excellent ability to work cross-functionally.