- Prepare financial analysis for balance sheet and profit & loss accounts on monthly
- Prepare the group reporting submission on monthly basis
- Responsible for external audit process
- Prepare the financial disclosure for audited financial statements.
- To ensure and monitor that all financial records are fairly presented without any significant misstatement
- To ensure the adequacy of provision for Financial Assets
- Perform credit review for loan debtors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
- 2-5 years’ experience working in Big 4 Audit Firm with banking as main client.
- Possess general knowledge, skills and competencies on accounting principles and/or regulations related to Banking industry.
- Passion for doing impactful work, accountability for actions, full initiative, and integrity that places honesty above all else
- Detail-oriented individual and ability to multi-task
- Willingness to learn and grow, self-motivated and result oriented.
- Good oral and written communication skills, time management and organizational skills
- Proven team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (e.g., Excel and PowerPoint)
- Amenable to work in Ortigas