- Manage full payroll process, from hiring to termination process and all compliance matters including vendor management, hiring and termination, leaves management, contract management and payroll reporting to Local and Global finance team.
- Guarantee compliance with Brazil labor legislation in all HR matters as well as manage labor relations if needed.
- Respond to ministry of labour fiscalizations and inquiries, with support of the legal team.
- Guarantee HRIS system is up to date and provides HR KPIs and reports as needed.
- Time control management.
- Control and management of benefits policy and vendors.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with payroll processing in an HR Consulting, HR outsourcing or corporate environment
- Deep understanding of brazilian labor legislation and compliance matters
- Advanced or Fluent english is required
- Experience with welfare and health & safety will be considered a plus
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills
- Willing to learn and adapt new skills