- Oversee the financial activities of the Company for financial reporting and help management make financial
decisions. You will interface with managers of other departments, implement Group company policies and respond to
questions and issues concerning Finance and Accounting matters
- Responsible to prepare, analyze, and report financial performance against key business metrics. Prepare budget and
regular forecast in conjunction with the requirements of the Head office
- You will evaluate the processed accounting information in the system to appraise operating results in terms of
profitability, performance against budget and operating effectiveness of the organization.
- You are responsible to oversee month-end closing process. Ensure transactions for the moths are completely
captured and recorded in the books. Accounts for revenue and costs/expenses that needs to be accrued. Ensure
prepayment amortization and FA depreciation are properly recorded. Manage cash flow and forecasting. Ensure that
billing and collection schedules are adhered to and vendor terms are maximized to support operation requirements.
Maintain banking relationships.
- You will lead and ensure compliance with statutory annual audit process and tax reporting. Liaise with auditors and
tax consultants. Supervise team members who do the billings, payments, revenue reconciliations and analysis of GL
accounts. Monitor financial details to ensure that legal requirements are met.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance /Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant
- With experience working in one of the Big 4 firms
- Candidate must have at least 5 years of supervisory experience
- More than 9 years of related work experience
- Strong proficiency in all aspects of corporate accounting and all pertinent GAAP, SEC rules and regulations
- Strong experience in Accounting software
- Accounting and financial reporting experience
- Experience in audits and ability to prepare and interpret audit information and to institute financial policy,
procedure and/or operational corrections and modifications.
- Ability to develop and implement effective fiscal/accounting policies and financial controls
- Strong leadership, team building and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and result oriented
- Highly proficient in Excel, knowledge of other MS office applications
- Proven team player and ability to work independently while managing multiple projects/assignments