Training and Development
- Executed overall end-to-end training processes ranging from training need analysis, module and material creation, session delivery, training effectiveness measures, and reporting.
- Provides suitable training sessions based on needs, typically for new-hire basis and existing customer service agents covering on-boarding, improvement, product/system update, and refreshment.
- Define and maintain documentation of the most current operational process to be used for training material.
- Provides training practice to overall level performers with emphasis on low-performing members with measuring standards to ensure quality output.
- Coordinate with HR on-boarding team regarding the placement of newly-hired customer agents.
- Coordinate with respective support lead to ensure the accordance of all concern/agenda in every aspect which includes QA, RTFM, data analyst, etc.
- Ensure smooth process of new team member to understand and demonstrate the correct usage of work tools, team standards, and do & don't-s.
- Candidate must possess Bachelor's degree from reputable university.
- Candidate must have minimum 3-years experience as customer service trainer from top banking companies, fond demostrate strong implementation of quality assurance, knowledge management, manpower management, or similar position.
- Strong compliance in working knowledge of policies, procedures, and rules of operational process in banking.
- Strong computer skills especially in Microsoft PowePoint and Excel.
- Outstanding communication skills and interpersonal abilities.
- Analytical mindset with excellent organizational skills.