- Monitor overall customer service team with large number of agents on floor and ensure the tasks meet the target and standards.
- Day-to-day agent performance review and output of suggestions on improvement.
- Collaborate with other operation divisions but not limited to quality assurance, trainer, and workforce management to optimize overall performance in aspects of quality and productivity.
- Bridging with Bank BKE related unit to executive additional processes to ensure concerns are resolved in timely manner.
- Proactively resolve special cases by escalating to respective divisions accordingly.
- Work closely with other team leaders to validate report covering performance, score card, incentive, etc and it is accordance with high accuracy and integrity.
- Candidate must have by minimum Diploma's degree from reputable university.
- Candidate must have 3-years experience as Customer Service (with background of leading small project/group) and 1-year as team leader in Banking Industry. Preferably experienced performing in multi-interfaces but not limited to face-to-face, call, email, and live chat.
- Candidate must have strong skills in communication, logical thinking, analytical thinking, and problem-solving.
- Candidate must have good leadership skills, possess good & positive attitude, and roll-up your sleeves attitude.
- Candidate should be fond working in English-speaking environment, preferably good in both verbal and written.