- Oversee overall data pattern to identify scam/fraud, in order to prevent and minimize the possibility of potential scam/fraud to happen.
- Identify and analyze past and possible scam/fraud patterns, provide solutions to counter.
- Conduct comprehensive risk analysis with various methods to identify potential high risk and produce prevention plan.
- Liaise with bank/clients in order to take necessary action for scam-related matters.
- Candidate must have bachelor's degree from reputable university, open for all major.
- Candidate must have minimum 2-years experience in fraud with strong mastery and knowledge in investigation processes from top banking companies.
- Possess good analytical thinking, detail-oriented, and communication skills.
- Demonstrate good and positive attitude.