Ensures all contact center agents are properly trained in both content knowledge and customer service skills and provide feedback on their performance. Trains departmental supervision in training and monitoring functions.
- Train new and current customer service staff in customer service functions
- Coordinate and participate in needs-analysis activities to determine customer service skill and knowledge requirements
- Work with CS manager to create individual training plans for all customer service staff and report their progress.
- Recommend corrective actions for individual staff members and procedural improvements for all customer service staff
- Incorporate monitoring, customer complaints and other feedback into refresher training
- Coordinate and evaluate training conducted by support staff members to ensure consistency, accuracy and thoroughness
- Determine appropriate and varied instructional methods to ensure understanding of materials by all types of adult learners
- Assist in the development and application of performance tests to measure trainee progress and to evaluate training effectiveness.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of professional level training experience
- Online Training background is a must
- Minimum 2 years related sales or call center experience and 1 year experience in training, adult education, or leadership role
- Highly motivated self-starter who can work with little or no supervision
- Creativity and willingness to implement new approaches
- Excellent organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Efficient communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and measurement of training effectiveness
- Good command of written and spoken English