- Manage and supervise the CB warehouse activities, ensuring cost-effective operation of processes and E2E Fulfilment.
- Coordinate the operational activities of the warehouse such as Inbounding, Outbound and Inventory Management.
- Manage warehouse service provider to ensure achievement of SLAs in different sub teams
- Uphold and improve Shopee’s high standards of process quality.
- Actively seek to improve processes across productivity, efficiency, takt time, throughput and cost in relation to inbound and outbound operations
- Constantly look for innovative ways to maintain/reduce cost per order.
- Strive to improve and streamline processes with the CI team and roll these out with support from Functional leads and the WMS product team.
- You’ll actively share and promote best practices with your colleagues and network.
- Basic Qualifications
You hold a degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations or Business Administration, or in a related field, or you have an equivalent qualification
- Minimum 3 years Previous experience as a manager in a distribution center or logistics warehouse is a nice to have.
- A great teammate, you thrive when working with others.
- You have previous experience as a manager, involving sizable teams; you’re a natural at motivating others around you.
- You demonstrate problem-solving and analytical capabilities: conducting and driving Dive Deep analysis on complex processes isn’t a problem for you.
- You’re a quick thinker, able to act tactfully in a dynamic environment.
- You’re willing and able to work to flexible schedules and shifts: you always commit the time required to get the job done.
- Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma and Kaizen methodologies would be advantageous
- Experience in ecommerce fulfilment highly desired
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and with enthusiasm
- Ability to work with ambiguity and changing priorities
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritise those tasks and meet deadlines
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel preferred
- Ability to challenge the status quo